Work With Me
Taking that first step to reach out for help can feel scary… I know. Take your time. As you read, trust your intuition about what feels right.
We’re not meant to go it alone in life. Asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness.
Many people feel nervous the first time they see a therapist or life coach. If you feel that way, too, that’s okay. My approach is warm, friendly and engaging. Most likely after our first session—or the first time we connect on the phone—you’ll feel a sense of relief.
I’m a licensed psychotherapist, certified life coach and Reiki healer, so I offer you several paths for healing and transformation.
Together we’ll create a plan that works best for you:
- To overcome painful childhood wounds, depression, anxiety or trauma, I offer you 30 years of skilled training and experience as a mental health practitioner to help you heal.
- To find solutions to problems you’re experiencing right now or clarity about the direction of your life, life coaching gives you tools to help you envision and create a road map for meaningful change.
- To go deeper and remove blocks from your energy field, I offer energy healing tools such as the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), also called Tapping, and Reiki healing practices.
Our Work Together
My style is direct—with a touch of humor. I’ll tell you what I think and help you process your feelings, expand your thinking and take action to create change in your life.
Our work together is holistic: Mind, body and spirit. I believe we’re spiritual beings having a human experience. Whatever problems you’re facing, you’ll learn to find peace in your mind, listen to your body’s needs and nourish your soul.
You hold a wealth of wisdom within you. When you connect with that wisdom—your inner guidance—you hear the whispers of your intuition guiding you to your highest and best life.
Helping you make this connection and take care of you is my priority.
If You Struggle With:
- Relationship & Intimacy Issues
- Childhood Trauma & Emotional Eating
- Life Transitions, such as Divorce or Career Change
- Grief & Bereavement
Strategies for Success Include:
- Positive Self-Talk
- Therapeutic Journal writing
- Connecting with your Wise Self
- Deepening your intuition
- Intuitive Eating
- Breathing techniques & relaxation training
- The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- The Hawaiian healing practice of Ho’ oponopono
I can help you make lasting change to not only overcome your current struggles but become stronger and wiser in the process.
I’m licensed as a psychotherapist (LICSW) in Rhode Island and Massachusetts and see clients in my office in Providence and also offer remote teletherapy sessions. Psychotherapy is covered by health insurance and I’m a participating provider with Blue Cross, United Healthcare, Tufts Health Plan, and Medicare.
Complimentary 20-minute Consultation
If you’re interested in working together, contact me via email or phone. We’ll then set up a time to talk about your needs.
Everyone’s needs are different. Some people benefit from a few weekly or monthly sessions while others need more frequent and longer-term support and assistance. Together we’ll decide what’s best for you.
For psychotherapy: Please check your insurance plan for co-payment and deductible information.
No matter what you’re dealing with right now, hold faith in your heart that things will get better and you will find peace. I’ve worked with hundreds of people who’ve experienced tremendous pain and difficulty and they got to the other side.
You will, too.
Learn More And Stay In Touch
- Read inspirational articles on my blog
- Follow and “like” my Living Lightly Facebook page for inspiration, self-growth and spiritual healing tips
- If you experienced trauma as a child or adolescent and struggle with emotional eating, sign up here to get my free gift: 5 Trauma-Sensitive Tips to Move from Emotional Eating to Intuitive Eating.